Thursday, December 22, 2011

gift guide | graham kostic


           GRAHAM KOSTIC
             BOSTON, MA // CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF GLOSSED & FOUND
             BUYING // SOMETHING FUN FOR EVERYBODY ON MY LIST



{ one } West Elm Ceramic Pig Speaker ($49) for my nephew Jackson. He'd love this. 
{ two } Jonathan Adler Charade Square Stud Box ($175) for me, maybe.
{ three } Jack Spade Rope Dog Lead ($45-$48) for my fiancé Francis, who really wants a puppy. Baby steps, Francis.
{ four } Juniper Ridge Sachet from Canoe ($10) for my dad's sock drawer.
{ five } David Weeks Julien Cubebot from Areaware ($30) for my nephew Oliver, who'd get a kick out of this.
{ six } Mechanical Music Box Set ($19.70) for my mom. I'd probably do The Weight by The Band or something by James Taylor.
{ seven } Pendleton National Park Series Blanket from Canoe ($184) for my two-year-old nephew Satchel. He won't appreciate it now, but someday I know he will.
{ eight } DeLonghi kMix Espresso Maker ($299.95) for my friend Silvia. I'd keep this at my house so I could make her espresso when she spends the night.
{ nine } Cloth Extension Cord from Best Made ($38) also for Francis, who doesn't understand why a visible iPhone charger drives me insane. This will subtly help clean up his act.
{ ten } Suitor My Real Blog Notebook ($14) for my friend Kate, who has the best hand-writing.
{ eleven } Shoe Shine Brush from The Museum of Useful Things ($26) for Blake, who is a sharp-dressed kinda man.
{ twelve } Lomography LomoKino 35mm Movie Camera ($79) for Fran and me. I want our kids to think we're really cool when they see the 35mm films we make of our travels.
{ thirteen } Wander Classic Leather Camera Strap ($46) for the camera, please.
{ fourteen } Hi. I'm Mat. Mat from Black Ink ($18) for my friend Mat.
{ fifteen } Giant Rubber Bands from The Museum of Useful Things ($15) for Scott, who is a larger-than-life kinda guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment