Tuesday, April 30, 2013

wild belle | isles


I am way overdue in posting this, but on this sunny Tuesday I'm reminded that I've been wanting to share these sunny tunes with you all for the past several weeks. ISLES, the debut album from Wild Belle, was released last month on Columbia records and I've been listening to it non-stop ever since. The record was many months, even years, in the making and I am endlessly proud of my siblings and their incredible team and constantly impressed by their creativity, musicianship, and hard work. If you haven't yet had a listen, today is the perfect day to dive in, enjoy the breezy melodies, get lost in complex instrumentals, and imagine the warmer days ahead. If you haven't yet picked up a copy, you can get a CD or vinyl from the band's website or your local record store or download a digital copy from iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment