Tuesday, September 06, 2011

jewelry shopping

{ photos via Mineralogy (except, of course, my fancy iPhone self-portrait) }

Mineralogy is a recently-launched jewelry brand designed by Theresa Cowan, a very sweet and very talented graduate of the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. She uses rough cut stones and vintage brass findings to create a collection that is just the right mix of organic and elegant. We started carrying the line at Roslyn a few months back and I've been admiring the pieces and using them to accessorize my dresses around the shop ever since. I've decided it is time to stop ogling and actually get something for myself. But, I still can't figure out exactly which one I want to take home. Help!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the lovely post Elise! You are the only person I have known to take an iphone picture that looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! You should get that ladder necklace you tried on although I love the ring as well <3 Hope you are doing well Miss Elise!

    ReplyDelete