Friday, June 03, 2011

dose

Dose is a monthly food and fashion market launching this Sunday at the River East Art Center. Heather Sperling, my dear friend, neighbor, and editor of the Chicago edition of Tasting Table, joined forces with three other Chicago food and fashion experts (Emily Fiffer of Daily Candy, April Francis of the Haute Closet, and Jessica Herman of Time Out Chicago) to curate the much-anticipated event and an amazing line-up of vendors. Since I am obviously a big fan of things to eat/cook and things to wear/make, I think Dose's combination of food and fashion is such an excellent idea. I am looking forward to tasting some of the locally produced foods and meeting the people behind the products. I am also excited to support the handful of my friends who are setting up shop for the day. Namely, Suitor for stationery, Mineralogy for jewelry, Elegantly Wasted for vintage, and C/FAN and Luxury Garage Sale for women's fashion. Also, Collin and I will be playing some bluegrass and folk songs for the occasion. So, please stop by to taste, shop, support, say hello, or hear us sing a few tunes. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment